"Now what was it that ALBERT EINSTEIN said about the income tax?" (see below)
Pay Federal, State, or Local taxes ONLINE with a Credit Card (or by TELEPHONE.... call 1-800-2PAY-TAX)
A Secure Way to Pay All Your Federal Taxes
EFTPS (Electronic Federal Tax Payment System) is a tax payment system provided FREE by the U.S. Department of Treasury. Pay FEDERAL taxes electronically ... on-line or by phone 24/7. Visit www.EFTPS.gov to enroll.
Businesses and Individuals can use EFTPS to make ALL their federal tax payments, including income, employment, estimated, and excise taxes.
Individuals can pay their quarterly 1040ES estimated taxes electronically using EFTPS, and they can make payments weekly, monthly, or quarterly as well as schedule payments for the entire year in advance.
Click this image for more information and/or to enroll
DIRECT PAY to IRS with BANK ACCOUNT
Home of the ACnj "1040-TAX EDGE" for new clients... deduct the greater of --- 30% or $75.00 --- from your initial professional income tax preparation fee! (see below for the savings certificate)
Life is short... don't spend your time preparing INCOME TAX returns! We can professionally prepare your federal and state tax returns for you.
ACnj-MAILTAX ... Income Tax Preparation Service
This service eliminates the need for an office appointment. It is for those who prefer to conveniently send us their Income Tax Return information via the following methods: U.S. Postal Service or other delivery service, Fax machine, Internet, or Email.
·ACnjprepares U.S. Tax returns for anyone anywhere in the United States (or those who have recently moved out of the country).
·Very suitable for people who travel and are often out-of-town
·No need to change your CPA firm every time you move or relocate
·Year-Round service is easily available to all clients (individuals and businesses)
·SPECIAL ATTENTION is given to people…
Rwho relocate, live and/or work in several states and thus have multiple state returns, or
Rwho have not filed their returns in several years, or
Rwho need their tax returns prepared immediately because they are applying for a mortgage or a loan
Contact us early in the tax filing season (preferably in December or January) to get your ACnj-MAILTAXIncome Tax Preparation Package!
1) Out-of-state tax returns (any state) 2) Buying or selling a home 3) Moving expenses (changing jobs) 4) Amending prior years’ tax returns 5) IRS audits and collection problems 6) Business start-ups & Bookkeeping 7) Financial statement preparation 8) Retirement consulting 9) Income tax planning 10) Saving taxes for small businesses
... Our Professional Services Include the following:
•A PROFESSIONAL SERVICES WARRANTY THAT GUARANTEES YOU THE LARGEST REFUND POSSIBLE WITH THE LOWEST TAX LIABILITY OR THE COST OF PREPARING YOUR TAX RETURNS ISFREE!
• FREE personalized financial and tax evaluation with recommendations for accounting and tax savings strategies • FREE examination of any prior years’ tax returns filed to determine if you may have paid too much in taxes and are entitled to a refund • FREE Consultation and FREE Estimate • Comprehensive Financial Review-may be FREE • "In-Home" appointments may be available • Senior Citizen Allowance • In-depth private tax conference • Quality personal attention
ACCOUNTANCY CONSULTANTS of New Jersey provides affordable solutions to taxpayers who, for whatever reason, find themselves at odds with the IRS. We will represent you in front of the IRS, allowing you to continue on with your life. You will not have to visit or speak with any Internal Revenue Service agents. MORE...
What can ACnj do for you?
ACCOUNTANCY CONSULTANTS of New Jersey
goes to work to solve your tax problems quickly and affordably. We offer a FREE initial consultation to review your case and explain your options.
Solutions may include...
1. Making an offer of a discounted settlement...
2. Offer payment of a lesser amount to wipe out your entire tax liability and release Federal Tax Liens (Offer in Compromise).
3. Asking for an appeal of the taxes owed... Request that the IRS re-examine your case in order to reduce the amount you owe.
4. Requesting a reduction of penalties... Present valid reasons for your tax problems and have the IRS reduce penalties to zero.
5. Offering a payment plan... Offer the IRS a payment plan that is workable for you.
6. Filing un-filed tax returns... You may still file original tax returns for past years, usually reducing the taxes and penalties owed.
7. And, if necessary, we’ll represent you in an IRS tax audit, so you don’t have to appear before the IRS.
...How can you pay off your taxes if the IRS keeps adding penalties and interest which quickly become greater than the original amount of tax due?
...Taxpayers with IRS Problems can never build up retirement funds or assets!
...Once you owe the IRS money, they become very aggressive in their collection attempts… e.g., a Bank Levy or a Wage Levy.
...There can be no rest or relaxation until your IRS problem is completely solved.
...Get the IRS mad enough at you (they get mad very easily) and they will seize your assets, including autos, boats, motorcycles, real estate, retirement funds, insurance policies, antiques, collectibles, jewelry, computers, etc.
...Once a Federal Tax Lien is placed on your home, you can’t sell it without first paying off the IRS! more...